NEYLON & O’BRIEN, P.A.
14 BEACON STREET, SUITE 506, BOSTON, MA 02108
21 BOYLSTON STREET, WATERTOWN, MA 02472
PHONE: 617-924-4300 FAX 617-744-1877
179 ROUTE 6A, YARMOUTH PORT, MA 02675
Attorney Neylon has been practicing law in Massachusetts since 1973. His practice includes civil litigation in all State and Federal trial and appellate courts in the Commonwealth. He was educated at Boston College and its Law School and holds an L.L.M. Degree from Boston University. He is a licensed certified public accountant in Massachusetts and interacts effectively with other disciplines.
1981-Pres.Neylon & O’Brien, P.A., Boston, MA, Proprietor
- Trials in Massachusetts Superior District, Probate, Land, Housing Courts, Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts, with and without jury, upon Tort, Contract, Equity, Insurance, Subrogation, Domestic, Real Estate, Criminal, Tax, Estate, Bankruptcy and Professional Liability Matters.
- Appellate Briefs and Advocacy – Massachusetts Appeals Court and SJC; First Circuit.
- Representation of Professionals, Developers, and Charities before administrative agencies, licensing boards, and local boards.
- Complex Transactional Business, Real Estate and Tax Matters, including planning and consulting when engaged at request of other professionals.
- Forensic Accounting in concert with other CPAs and Investigators in large and small cases.
1978-1981Reiser and Rosenberg, Boston, MA, Associate
- Litigation, Business, Banking, Tax and Appellate Concentrations.
1975-1978Cape Cod Bank & Trust, Hyannis, MA, Tax Officer & Secretary
- Tax, Compliance, Trust, Real Estate, Branch, Corporate, Securities, and Litigation.
1973-1975Price Waterhouse & Co., Boston, MA, Tax Specialist
- Staff accountant principally involved in tax research, planning and compliance.
EDUCATION, TEACHING, PUBLISHING:
- Boston University Law School. L.L.M. Taxation, 1979
- Boston College Law School, J.D. 1973
- Boston College, A.B. Mathematics, 1970
- Teaching Graduates, Undergraduates and CPA prep; 4 Referenced Publications.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS:
Member of Massachusetts and Federal Bars; Certified Public Accountant Massachusetts; Yarmouth Zoning Board, 1975-1978; U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Panel Trustee, 1981-1990; Indigent Criminal Defender l981-1985; Boston Marathon 1988, Basketball Official and Coach; Teaching at Graduate School level and lecturing to business groups, AICPA, Institute of Management Accountants, CMA & CFM; Institute of Internal Auditors, CIA, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, CFE.